The home of Durham property
I’m looking to…
- 13 months agoLinda HeronI was delighted with the excellent service and attention from Elite Estate Agents. I have used various agents over the years but Elite have certainly given 100% and come out on top without a doubt. Janet Wilson ( sales manager ) definitely went that extra mile from the valuation to handing over the keys on completion. Janet was very efficient and... read more
- 1 months agoDaniel LIJanet and Alan are very professional and efficient over the whole process.
- 9 months agoSTEPHEN gowlandJanet was fantastic from start to finish and as buyers we couldn't have wished for anyone better. She helped us secure our dream home. She kept us updated throughout and kept in touch regularly throughout the whole process up to and even after handing over the keys. She was very proactive in pushing things along and kept us more up... read more
- 3 months agoMartyn HendersonJanet was a 5 star agent from start to finish. Professional, proactive and positive. She kept us informed at every stage of our sale, she keeps your spirits up when you start to get a bit of ‘house move fatigue’ and provides regular updates as the sale progresses. Thanks Janet, and Elite Estates!
- 4 months agoDale BerryJanet was amazing from start to finish in helping us buy our new home. She went above and beyond to help us whilst keeping in contact and keeping us updated at the same time. We couldn't have done it without her. Janet is a credit to the company. I would 100% recommend elite estates.
Let our resources guide you
A huge surge in property prices in September has pushed the average cost of a UK home to a record high.The Halifax House Price index rose by 1.7 per cent last month – equivalent to more than £4,400 – pushing the average price of a UK home to £267,587.The monthly rise was the sharpest
The secret owners of more than 1,500 UK properties bought using offshore firms have been uncovered by a BBC investigation.The details are featured in the Pandora Papers leak of offshore financial documents and list property with an estimated value in excess of £4bn.The owners include
Annual house price growth of 10% or more has been recorded for each of the past five months, according to data from the Nationwide.The UK's largest building society said that prices in September were up 10% compared with a year earlier, a slight slowdown from 11% in August.The double-digit
Stamp duty is a tax paid on property purchases.In July 2020, the government announced a cut to help buyers whose finances were affected by Covid.Until 31 March 2021, home buyers didn't have to pay stamp duty on the first £500,000 of a purchase price.This meant a saving of up to £15,000.The
Surging demand for houses will last well into 2022 as buyers continue to look for more room after being cooped up during the pandemic, says property website Zoopla.A search for space has pushed up the average price of a house by 7.3% over the past year, reaching a new high of £230,700,
Free Online Valuation
0845 604 4485