The home of Durham property
I’m looking to…
- 9 months agoTerry O’NeilI have used Elite now for both sale and rentals. I found there fees sensible and there appointments to value and sell were punctual and friendly. They created a family feel as apposed to the bigger chains which make you feel more like a number. Janet was 10/10 in every aspect of the sale as was Alan. The best yet, solicitors held up... read more
- 32 months agoLinda HeronI was delighted with the excellent service and attention from Elite Estate Agents. I have used various agents over the years but Elite have certainly given 100% and come out on top without a doubt. Janet Wilson ( sales manager ) definitely went that extra mile from the valuation to handing over the keys on completion. Janet was very efficient and... read more
- 7 months agoJared SartinSuper helpful and informative at the viewing. Made moving to the UK so much simpler. The property we chose is spectacular!
- 20 months agoDaniel LIJanet and Alan are very professional and efficient over the whole process.
- 23 months agoDale BerryJanet was amazing from start to finish in helping us buy our new home. She went above and beyond to help us whilst keeping in contact and keeping us updated at the same time. We couldn't have done it without her. Janet is a credit to the company. I would 100% recommend elite estates.
Let our resources guide you
The number of mortgages approved in the UK for people buying a home rose sharply at the start of spring, Bank of England figures show.The number of loan approvals for house purchases rose 18% between February and March, rising from 44,100 to 52,000.It reflects signs of greater activity
UK house prices rose by 0.5% in April after seven consecutive months of falls, according to the Nationwide building society.Economists had been expecting average prices to decrease during the month.Prices had been falling since August last year, after Liz Truss's mini-budget sparked
2-8A Rutland Gate in Knightsbridge, London is on the market again – yours for just £200m. The story of the mansion – which has been empty for years – is a lesson in how London has been captured by the super-richTwice a day for the past 12 years, Markus Roggen, an artist and fashion
Michael Gove has admitted past mistakes made by the government over social housing have contributed to some tenants being neglected by landlords.The housing secretary told the BBC the case of Sheila Seleoane - who lay dead in her flat for two-and-a-half years - was an unacceptable
Tenants in properties owned by private landlords have faced the highest rise in rent since comparable records began seven years ago, official data shows.Rents rose 4% last year as landlords, who face their own squeeze from higher mortgage rates, passed on those costs.A quarter of
Free Online Valuation
0845 604 4485