The home of Durham property
I’m looking to…
- 10 months agoRanjitElite Estates and Lettings were proactive in marketing our property. Very knowledgeable, well informed about the local real estate situation. Their marketing brochure was superlative. They kept us informed on a regular basis. Even though Elite's fees are a little higher than other agents, in the end, because of their success rates, we think their fees are worth it! We wish to... read more
- 1 months agoMartyn HendersonJanet was a 5 star agent from start to finish. Professional, proactive and positive. She kept us informed at every stage of our sale, she keeps your spirits up when you start to get a bit of ‘house move fatigue’ and provides regular updates as the sale progresses. Thanks Janet, and Elite Estates!
- 1 months agoAristomenis DonosJanet has been an absolute catalyst throughout the whole sale process. Whenever we requested something from her, we received exactly what we where hoping for in no time! We are super happy with the house we bought but if we were to buy again in this area, we would know where to look first!
- 6 months agoSTEPHEN gowlandJanet was fantastic from start to finish and as buyers we couldn't have wished for anyone better. She helped us secure our dream home. She kept us updated throughout and kept in touch regularly throughout the whole process up to and even after handing over the keys. She was very proactive in pushing things along and kept us more up... read more
- 10 months agoLinda HeronI was delighted with the excellent service and attention from Elite Estate Agents. I have used various agents over the years but Elite have certainly given 100% and come out on top without a doubt. Janet Wilson ( sales manager ) definitely went that extra mile from the valuation to handing over the keys on completion. Janet was very efficient and... read more
Let our resources guide you
Surging demand for houses will last well into 2022 as buyers continue to look for more room after being cooped up during the pandemic, says property website Zoopla.A search for space has pushed up the average price of a house by 7.3% over the past year, reaching a new high of £230,700,
The flurry of activity before changes to stamp duty rules in England, Wales and Northern Ireland made for the busiest month since the figures were first published in April 2005, during the housing boom that led up to the financial crash.HMRC said the figures “captured significant
Second home buyers and buy-to-let investors could potentially save thousands of pounds due to the stamp duty holiday.All property buyers benefit from the tax break announced by Chancellor Rishi Sunak last summer, which was later extended and tapered until September.This means those
With its brown hue and bargain rents Old Kent Road was the undisputed runt of the Monopoly board. Alongside Whitechapel Road, it was the cheapest land available to players at a cost of £60 when the game launched in Britain in the 1930s.But fast forward to 2021 and buyers would
Average UK house prices soared by 10.2% in the year to March, the highest annual growth rate for 14 years, according to official figures.The Office for National Statistics said average prices rose by £24,000 to £256,000 - a new record high.Prices have been pushed up by the temporary
Free Online Valuation
0845 604 4485