The home of Durham property
I’m looking to…
- 2 weeks agoMartyn HendersonJanet was a 5 star agent from start to finish. Professional, proactive and positive. She kept us informed at every stage of our sale, she keeps your spirits up when you start to get a bit of ‘house move fatigue’ and provides regular updates as the sale progresses. Thanks Janet, and Elite Estates!
- 1 months agoDale BerryJanet was amazing from start to finish in helping us buy our new home. She went above and beyond to help us whilst keeping in contact and keeping us updated at the same time. We couldn't have done it without her. Janet is a credit to the company. I would 100% recommend elite estates.
- 10 months agoRanjitElite Estates and Lettings were proactive in marketing our property. Very knowledgeable, well informed about the local real estate situation. Their marketing brochure was superlative. They kept us informed on a regular basis. Even though Elite's fees are a little higher than other agents, in the end, because of their success rates, we think their fees are worth it! We wish to... read more
- 5 months agoDrew PierceyWhen I started this process I had no idea what I was doing being a first time buyer. My solicitor was unhelpful to say the least. The ordeal for me was stressful and sent my anxiety into overload and yet I consider myself lucky. As through all this there is one person who has consistently gone above and beyond to... read more
- 5 months agoDavid HardmanWe would recommend Elite 100%. The service was always professional and although the sale took a little longer than we expected the guys never took their foot off the gas to market the property and spot opportunities, fantastic from start to finish. Would use again without hesitation. Massive thank you for all your help, Michelle and David
Let our resources guide you
Second home buyers and buy-to-let investors could potentially save thousands of pounds due to the stamp duty holiday.All property buyers benefit from the tax break announced by Chancellor Rishi Sunak last summer, which was later extended and tapered until September.This means those
With its brown hue and bargain rents Old Kent Road was the undisputed runt of the Monopoly board. Alongside Whitechapel Road, it was the cheapest land available to players at a cost of £60 when the game launched in Britain in the 1930s.But fast forward to 2021 and buyers would
Average UK house prices soared by 10.2% in the year to March, the highest annual growth rate for 14 years, according to official figures.The Office for National Statistics said average prices rose by £24,000 to £256,000 - a new record high.Prices have been pushed up by the temporary
Britain's pandemic-driven housing boom is likely to cool when tax incentives are withdrawn but changes to the market caused by COVID might keep pressure on demand, a Bank of England policymaker said on Thursday.House prices rose in the 12 months to March by more than 10% in annual
UK house prices hit record highs and property transactions soared at the start of the year, as buyers and sellers rushed to complete deals before what was expected to be the end of the Stamp Duty holiday.New figures released on Wednesday by the Office for National Statistics (ONS)
Free Online Valuation
0845 604 4485