The home of Durham property
I’m looking to…
- 1 months agoDaniel LIJanet and Alan are very professional and efficient over the whole process.
- 8 months agoDrew PierceyWhen I started this process I had no idea what I was doing being a first time buyer. My solicitor was unhelpful to say the least. The ordeal for me was stressful and sent my anxiety into overload and yet I consider myself lucky. As through all this there is one person who has consistently gone above and beyond to... read more
- 3 months agoAristomenis DonosJanet has been an absolute catalyst throughout the whole sale process. Whenever we requested something from her, we received exactly what we where hoping for in no time! We are super happy with the house we bought but if we were to buy again in this area, we would know where to look first!
- 12 months agoRanjitElite Estates and Lettings were proactive in marketing our property. Very knowledgeable, well informed about the local real estate situation. Their marketing brochure was superlative. They kept us informed on a regular basis. Even though Elite's fees are a little higher than other agents, in the end, because of their success rates, we think their fees are worth it! We wish to... read more
- 9 months agoSTEPHEN gowlandJanet was fantastic from start to finish and as buyers we couldn't have wished for anyone better. She helped us secure our dream home. She kept us updated throughout and kept in touch regularly throughout the whole process up to and even after handing over the keys. She was very proactive in pushing things along and kept us more up... read more
Let our resources guide you
The secret owners of more than 1,500 UK properties bought using offshore firms have been uncovered by a BBC investigation.The details are featured in the Pandora Papers leak of offshore financial documents and list property with an estimated value in excess of £4bn.The owners include
Annual house price growth of 10% or more has been recorded for each of the past five months, according to data from the Nationwide.The UK's largest building society said that prices in September were up 10% compared with a year earlier, a slight slowdown from 11% in August.The double-digit
Stamp duty is a tax paid on property purchases.In July 2020, the government announced a cut to help buyers whose finances were affected by Covid.Until 31 March 2021, home buyers didn't have to pay stamp duty on the first £500,000 of a purchase price.This meant a saving of up to £15,000.The
Surging demand for houses will last well into 2022 as buyers continue to look for more room after being cooped up during the pandemic, says property website Zoopla.A search for space has pushed up the average price of a house by 7.3% over the past year, reaching a new high of £230,700,
The flurry of activity before changes to stamp duty rules in England, Wales and Northern Ireland made for the busiest month since the figures were first published in April 2005, during the housing boom that led up to the financial crash.HMRC said the figures “captured significant
Free Online Valuation
0845 604 4485