The home of Durham property
I’m looking to…
- 11 months agoDrew PierceyWhen I started this process I had no idea what I was doing being a first time buyer. My solicitor was unhelpful to say the least. The ordeal for me was stressful and sent my anxiety into overload and yet I consider myself lucky. As through all this there is one person who has consistently gone above and beyond to... read more
- 7 months agoDale BerryJanet was amazing from start to finish in helping us buy our new home. She went above and beyond to help us whilst keeping in contact and keeping us updated at the same time. We couldn't have done it without her. Janet is a credit to the company. I would 100% recommend elite estates.
- 6 months agoAristomenis DonosJanet has been an absolute catalyst throughout the whole sale process. Whenever we requested something from her, we received exactly what we where hoping for in no time! We are super happy with the house we bought but if we were to buy again in this area, we would know where to look first!
- 11 months agoDavid HardmanWe would recommend Elite 100%. The service was always professional and although the sale took a little longer than we expected the guys never took their foot off the gas to market the property and spot opportunities, fantastic from start to finish. Would use again without hesitation. Massive thank you for all your help, Michelle and David
- 16 months agoLinda HeronI was delighted with the excellent service and attention from Elite Estate Agents. I have used various agents over the years but Elite have certainly given 100% and come out on top without a doubt. Janet Wilson ( sales manager ) definitely went that extra mile from the valuation to handing over the keys on completion. Janet was very efficient and... read more
Let our resources guide you
Property prices have soared at a record pace as desperate buyers have jostled for the limited number of new homes on the market.Yet even though demand is high, sellers are not guaranteed to turn a profit from their bricks and mortar. From interior faux paus to dubious paperwork, sellers
Purplebricks’ woes have continued this week after the estate agency’s share piece dropped by a further 20% during yesterday’s trading on the London Stock Exchange, to 25p a share.This followed news that it had set aside between £2 million and £9 million to meet the potential costs
Demand for “fixer-upper” homes is falling as house hunters fret about long waits for builders and spiralling project costs. Find Your Durham HomeProperties in need of work have traditionally been seen as a bargain, with savings on price used by buyers to make their own improvements.But
A typical UK home costs more than £250,000 for the first time after prices rose by 9.9% in the last year, according to the Nationwide. Durham Homes For SaleThe building society said the average house price was £250,311 in October, up 0.7% on the previous month.It said this was an
A huge surge in property prices in September has pushed the average cost of a UK home to a record high.The Halifax House Price index rose by 1.7 per cent last month – equivalent to more than £4,400 – pushing the average price of a UK home to £267,587.The monthly rise was the sharpest
Free Online Valuation
0845 604 4485